The Eyes Have It saq question answer is a very important article for wbchse higher secondary examination. The Eyes Have It written by Ruskin Bond is a short story. We bring The Eyes Have It saq question answer for the students of hs.
Top 10 The Eyes Have It SAQ Question Answer for Class 12
What was the girl tired of ?
👉👉 The girl was tired of people telling her that she had a pretty face.
What did the narrator hear by facing the window ?
👉👉 By facing the window , the narrator heard the panting of the engine and the rumble of the wheels of the train.
What flashed in the mind’s eye of the narrator ?
👉👉 The telegraph posts outside the window of the moving train flashed in the mind’s eye of the narrator.
How did the narrator describe the girl’s voice ?
👉👉 The narrator describe the girl’s voice like the sparkle of a mountain stream.
” I can’t bear. ” – What can’t the girl bear ?”
👉👉 “I can’t bear “- The girl can’t bear to sit in a train compartment for more than three or four hours.
Who gave the girl detailed instructions to her journey ?
👉👉 The woman, probably the girl’s mother gave her detailed instruction.
What Instructions were given to the girl by the woman who came to see her off ?
👉👉 The woman gave the girl detailed instructions as to where to keep her things, when not to lean out of the window and how to avoid speaking to strangers.
Who came to see off the girl at the station ?
👉👉 The couple probably the girl’s parent came to see off the girl at the station.
Who broke into the narrator’s reverie ?
👉👉 The new fellow passenger who got into the train at Saharanpur broke into the narrator’s reverie.
How did the narrator attempt to strike up a conversation with the girl ?
👉👉The narrator started conversation with the girl by asking if she was going all the way to Dehra.
More Important The Eyes Have It SAQ Question Answer for Class 12
1. What tantalized the narrator of the short story ” The Eyes Have It ” ?
👉👉 The perfume from the girl’s hair tantalized the narrator of the short story ” The Eyes Have It “.
2. Why were the eyes of the girl of no use ?
👉👉 The eyes of the girl were of no use to her because she was completely blind.
3. What were the first two things that the narrator of “The Eyes Have It liked about the girl ?
👉👉 The narrator of ‘The Eyes Have It’ liked the girl’s voice and the sound of slippers.
4. Why did the girl consider the narrator on ‘The Eyes Have It ‘ to be lucky?
👉👉 In ‘The Eyes Have It ,’ the girl considerd the narrator to be lucky because he was going to Mussoorie ,a place she loved.
5. What mistake did the narrator in The Eyes Have It make?
👉👉 The narrator in the story “The Eyes Have It” made a mistake by asking the girl a question how it was like outside.
6. Why was the narrator of “The Eyes Have It” prepared to sit for any length of time?
👉👉 The narrator of ‘The Eyes Have It’ was prepared to sit almost any length of time just to listen to her talking.
7. What fascinating game did the narrator want to play?
👉👉 The narrator wanted to guess what went on outside the train compartment.
8. When did the new passenger stammer an apology?
👉👉 The new passenger stammered an apology, while he was trying to get in the train compartment from Saharanpur Railway Station.
9. How was the voice of the girl’s aunt, according to the narrator?
👉👉 According to the narrator, the voice of the girl’s aunt was high-pitched.
10. “….. but it was a safe remark.” – What was the safe remark?
👉👉 “….. but it was a safe remark.” – The safe remark was that the girl had an interesting face.
11. How did the narrator know that the girl wore slippers?
👉👉 The narrator knew that the girl wore slippers from the sound they ( slippers of the girl ) made against her heels.
12. What nation does the narrator have about aunts?
👉👉 According to the narrator, aunts are usually formidable creatures.
13. What were the couple anxious about?
👉👉 The couple were quite anxious about the girl’s comfort.
14. Why are the roads of Mussoorie ‘quiet’ and ‘almost deserted’ in October?
👉👉 In October, the roads of Mussoorie are ‘quiet’ and ‘almost deserted’ because most of the tourists have gone from there at that time.
15. How did the narrator describe the beauty of Mussoorie?
👉👉 Calling on his memories , the narrator described the beauty of Mussoorie. There were wild dahlias, delicious sun and enjoyable brandy in front of a log fire at night.
16. Why did not the girl notice the narrator at first?
👉👉 The girl did not noticed the narrator at first because she taught there was no one in the compartment , also she was completely blind.
17. What compliment did Ruskin Bond give to the girl?
👉👉 The compliment, Ruskin Bond gave to his co-passenger , the girl was that she had an interesting face.
18. To what things only were the narrator’s eyes sensitive?
👉👉 The narrator eyes were sensitive only to light and darkness.
19. What did the narrator make pretence of ?
👉👉 Thee narrator made pretence of studying the landscape.
20. ‘That always happens’ – what always happens?
👉👉 Whenever a train runs, the trees always seem to be moving while the passengers seem to be standing still. It always happens.
Please read our other articles like The Eyes Have It saq Question Answer for Class 11.
The Eyes Have It Long Questions and Answers >> Click Here
wbchse recent notification >> Click Here