Three questions short questions and answers. Three Questions is a Russian story written by Leo Tolstoy. It’s a very important prose chapter for wbchse Higher Secondary final examination. We brought all important saq Questions and Answers from this chapter. Three questions short questions and answers for wbchse class 12 students. If you need any help please contact me.
Top Important Three Questions Short Questions and Answers
More Important Three Questions short questions and answers
1. Why did the learned men come to the Tsar?
✓ The learned men came to the Tsar to give the answers to his three questions and to win the reward he had announced.
2. What was the first question of the Tsar?
✓ The first question of the Tsar was what the right time for every action should be.
3. What was the second question of the Tsar?
✓ The second question of the Tsar was who the most necessary people were.
4. Why did the Tsar want to know the answer of the three questions?
✓ The Tsar wanted to know the answer of the three questions to be successful in every action he might undertake.
5. What did the Tsar proclaim throughout his kingdom?
✓ The Tsar proclaimed throughout his kingdom that he would give a great reward to anyone who would answer his questions properly.
6. Where did the hermit live?
✓ The hermit lived in a would which he never quitted.
7. How did the hermit look?
✓ The hermit looked frail and weak.
8. ” Here comes someone running”” – Who came running?
✓ A bearded man, who was the sworn enemy of the Tsar, came running from the wood.
9. How many times did the Tsar ask the hermit for the answers to his three questions?
✓ The Tsar asked the hermit thrice for the answers to his three questions.
10. What made the Tsar very glad?
✓ The Tsar was very glad to have made peace with his enemy very easily and to have gained him as a friend.
11. What, according to the hermit, was most important thing to do?
✓ According to the hermit, the most important thing to do is to help the man with whom you are now.
12. Who, according to the hermit, is the most important man?
✓ According to the hermit, the most important man is he with whom you are now.
13. What, according to the hermit, is the most important time to begin every action?
✓ According to the hermit, the most important time is “now” or the present time.
14. Why is the present time the most important time?
✓ The present time is the most important time because it is the only time when we (the men) have any power.
15. What did the Tsar promise to do for the wounded man?
✓ The Tsar promised to send his doctor to look after him and return his brother’s property.
16. Why did the bearded man ask for the Tsar’s forgiveness?
✓ The bearded man asked for the Tsar’s forgiveness because the Tsar saved his life in spite of knowing that he wanted to kill him.
17. When did the bearded man plan to kill the Tsar?
✓ The bearded man planned to kill the Tsar when he would return from the hermit.
18. Why was the bearded man bleeding?
✓ The bearded man was bleeding because there was a large wound in his stomach.
19. What was the hermit doing when the Tsar came to visit him?
✓ When the Tsar came to visit him, the hermit was digging the ground in front of his hut.
20. What did the hermit do seeing the Tsar approach?
✓ Seeing the Tsar approach, the hermit greeted him and went on digging the ground.
21. When did the Tsar stop working?
✓ The Tsar stopped working after digging two beds.
more Three Questions short questions and answers will be added time to time.
Hs Latest Notification >> Click Here